Our season starts next Thursday, Sep 8, with our first program night – Post-processing by Phil Keane plus an ice cream social.
- The Competition rules have changed. Assigned Subject is now digital. The 4 categories are:
- Digital Assigned Subject – entries may be color or monochrome
- Digital Open – Class A or Class B – entries may be color or monochrome
- Print Color Open
- Print Monochrome Open
- For information on resetting your password or uploading photos see What Members Need to Know
- Sep 8, 7:30 pm – Post-processing by Phil Keane plus ice cream social
- Sep 19, midnight – Last day to upload photos for assigned subject and digital open
- Sep 22, 7:00 pm – Newtown and Beyond Exhibit print drop off. There will be a special table at our monthly competition for you to drop off your prints for our exhibit at the Municipal Center that opens October 1. You can enter up to 20 photos in the exhibit and you can offer them for sale if you like. Remember to print your labels. Click here for more details.
- Sep 22, 7:15 pm – “Nature” competition. On this event page you will find the new label template for print photos. The label should be attached in the upper left corner on the back.
In the news
- Flagpole’s own Hannah Munroe is having her first exhibition! The opening reception is Thursday, Sep 8, at the Bethel Public Library from 5 – 7 pm, right before our program night. The address is 189 Greenwood Avenue, Bethel, CT. Dynamic Fine Art Photography and Artistic Works by Hannah Munroe.
- The Camera Club of Oxford Greens would like to invite us to an exhibition of over 200 of their favorite photographic prints. Please join them at their Ninth Annual Photographic Exhibition to be held on September 24th and 25th from noon to 4:00 pm. The exhibition will be held at the Ridge Club of Oxford Greens, 97 Country Club Drive, Oxford CT 06478.
Read on the web at: flagpolephotographers.com/news/sep-2016-monthly-newsletter
To unsubscribe, reply to email@example.com with a subject of “Remove”