- All activities continue to be virtual. Visitors are welcome to attend all meetings.
Upcoming activities (all events)
- September 9, Thursday 7:15 pm, Ice Cream Social and Top 10 Places to Photograph in Connecticut by Rich Kunsch, MNEC. Have a dish of ice cream while watching and upload a few photos of you with your ice cream and of your favorite places in Connecticut. Click to Join Meeting.
- September 23, Thursday 7:00 pm, Competition with “Nature” Assigned Subject & “Negative Space” Monthly Challenge
- October 14, Thursday 7:15 pm, Nighttime Photography Tips and Tricks by Mike Ver Sprill aka Milky Way Mike
- October 28, Thursday 7:00 pm, Competition with “Lines and Angles” Assigned Subject
In the news
- A few recent highlights from our Facebook group (all non-Facebook links)
Special Learning Opportunities
- Kent Falls, Waterfall and Landscape Photography Class (Sep 8) and Seymour City Lights Field Photography Workshop (Sep 22) by Flagpole’s own John Munno.
Club Membership and Dues
Everyone may attend our meetings and watch and learn for free. Members may participate in our competitions, exhibits and have a personal gallery and profile on FlagpolePhotographers.com. Annual dues are $35 per person or $55 for a family membership. Students are free. Send your checks payable to Flagpole Photographers Camera Club to Doug Bilinski, 30 Fawn Road, Easton, CT 06612.
Read on the web at https://flagpolephotographers.com/posts/
To unsubscribe, reply to info@FlagpolePhotographers.com with a subject of “Remove.”