- All activities continue to be virtual. Visitors are welcome to attend all meetings.
Upcoming activities (click to view all events)
- October 14, Thursday 7:15 pm, Nighttime Photography Tips and Tricks by Mike Ver Sprill aka Milky Way Mike
- October 28, Thursday 7:00 pm, Competition with “Lines and Angles” Assigned Subject “Motherhood or Fatherhood”
- November 11, Thursday 7:00 pm, Competition with “In the Dark” Assigned Subject
Newtown Municipal Centers Exhibits – Get Your Photos Ready Now!
- October 18-28, 2021 Animals Photo Exhibit – Member Info
- November 1 – December 30, 2021 “Newtown & Beyond” Exhibit Member Info
In the news
- Celebrating Bob Berthier 1942-2021
- A few recent highlights from our Facebook group (all non-Facebook links)
Club Membership and Dues
Everyone may attend our meetings and watch and learn for free. Members may participate in our competitions, exhibits and have a personal gallery and profile on FlagpolePhotographers.com. Annual dues are $35 per person or $55 for a family membership. Students are free. Send your checks payable to Flagpole Photographers Camera Club to Doug Bilinski, 30 Fawn Road, Easton, CT 06612.
Read on the web at https://flagpolephotographers.com/posts/
To unsubscribe, reply to info@FlagpolePhotographers.com with a subject of “Remove.”