- Visitors are welcome to attend all meetings. All activities continue to be virtual.
- Mar 10, Thursday at 7:15 pm – Best Apps for Scouting, Planning and Shooting by Matthew Collen
- Mar 24, Thursday at 7:00 pm – Competition with “Weathering the Weather” Assigned Subject and Monthly Challenge “Long Exposure”
- Apr 1, Friday, at 10 pm – Upload deadline for Interclub Competition Against Greater Bridgeport and Milford
- Apr 5, Tuesday at 7:00 pm – Flagpole Photo Selection for Interclub Competition Against Greater Bridgeport and Milford
- Apr 7, Thursday at 7:30 pm – Mentor Night. At Mentor Night, experienced club members help others make their photos better. Anyone can also submit questions and members can upload photos before the meeting.
In the news
- February Competition Results and Video of competition and all photos
- Flagpole Competition Against Greater Bridgeport and Milford Camera Clubs. Who’s ready for an interclub competition? Get ready to dig through the archives or shoot new photos to enter into 25 different categories.
- Flagpole Photographers Annual Competition & Exhibit Info. This year’s annual competition is digital! There are five categories – Open Color, Open Monochrome, Nature, Landscape and Creative.
- A few recent highlights from our Facebook group and elsewhere (all non-Facebook links)
- Best Camera Settings for Landscape Photography (YouTube.com)
- Still Life Photography: 5 Tips to Level Up Your Shots (Acrobat .pdf)
- Continuous Lighting in Photography Your Ultimate Guide (Acrobat .pdf)
- The Importance of a Focal Point (Acrobat .pdf)
- Songs About Photography 11 Great Options (Acrobat .pdf)
- PSA 2022 Nature Photography Judges Guide (Acrobat .pdf)