- All activities continue to be virtual. Visitors are welcome to attend all meetings.
- December 10, Friday at 6:30 pm – Holiday Party plus “Flames” Audience Judged Competition. Grab your favorite drink and snack and join us for fun and stories of the last year. Upload your “Flames” photo by Tuesday, Dec 7th at 10 pm. Voting for your favorite photo begins Wednesday and ends Friday by noon.
- January 13, Thursday at 7:15 pm – “You Be the Judge” by Darrell Harrington. Ever say “I would have given that a higher/lower score”. Curious why judges comment the way they do? This is your chance to get behind the scenes and ask questions or give your own comment.
- January 27, Thursday at 7:00 pm – Competition with “I’m so Blue” Assigned Subject and Monthly Challenge “Macro”. Note the challenge was changed from Shadows to Macro since Shadows is the Assigned Subject for April.
In the news
- 2021 November Competition Results
- All Photos & Video from November Competition
- A few recent highlights from our Facebook group (all non-Facebook links)
- 10 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Wildlife Photography (YouTube.com)
- University Discovers Photo With 8-Year-Long Exposure That Was Taken With a Beer Can (MyModernMet.com)
- “Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.” – Matt Hardy
Looking for Holiday Gifts?
- Choose from over 300 photos at Flagpole’s photo exhibit at Newtown Municipal Center
- Member Hannah Munroe’s “Creative Photographer Hoodies” visit her apparel store
- Member John Munno’s “2022 Connecticut Landscapes Calendar” email JohnMunnoPhoto@gmail.com