- Visitors are welcome to attend all meetings!
Special Announcement – Are you interested in being our club Treasurer or Judging Coordinator?
- Treasurer – collects annual dues and manages our funds
- Judging Coordinator – finds judges for our competitions and supplies our members as judges for other clubs
- Let us know by contacting us at Info@FlagpolePhotographers.com or clicking here
- Club officer election is June 9.
Upcoming activities – online meeting links on event pages
- June 2, Thursday at 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm – Mentor Night. At Mentor Night, experienced club members help others make their photos better. Anyone can also submit questions and members can upload photos before the meeting.
- June 9, Thursday at 7:30 – Competition with “People” Assigned Subject and Monthly Challenge “Tree(s)”. Upload deadline is Sunday, June 5 at 10 pm
- Online option – meeting link on event page
- In-person option – Newtown Senior Center
- Review our 2022-2023 Season activities at FlagpolePhotographers.com/all-upcoming-events
In the news
- Character Portrait Night was a great success! Look at 300+ photos we made available to the models.
- May Competition Results – Winning photos, all photos with photographer and title and the video of judges scoring the photos.
- Annual Competition and Exhibit Results – Winning photos, exhibit video, judging video and all photos with photographer and title.
- Flagpole Photographers Wins 14 to 11 Against Greater Bridgeport and Milford Camera Clubs – Winning photos, competition selection showcase video, judging video.
- A few recent highlights from our Facebook group and elsewhere (all non-Facebook links)
- 5 Lighting Set-Ups Using One Umbrella (YouTube.com)
- Dealing with grey Skies in Landscape Photography (YouTube.com)
- Summer Photography: 8 Tips and Ideas for Amazing Results (Acrobat .pdf)