- Visitors are welcome to attend all meetings!
- Attendees have the option of watching the virtual competition in-person at the Newtown Senior Center or online. All other meetings are virtual only.
- Apr 5, Tuesday at 7:00 pm – Flagpole Photo Selection for Interclub Competition Against Greater Bridgeport and Milford – members only
- Apr 7, Thursday at 7:30 pm – Mentor Night. At Mentor Night, experienced club members help others make their photos better. Anyone can also submit questions and members can upload photos before the meeting.
- Apr 14, Thursday at 7:15 pm – Chasing Light by Mark Farb program. Learn the impact that lenses have on depth of focus, bokeh (out of focus background), angle of view …
- Apr 27, Thursday at 7:00 pm – Competition with “Shadows or Silhouettes” Assigned Subject and Monthly Challenge “Flowers”. Attend online or in-person.
- May 3, Tuesday at 7:30 pm – Interclub Competition Against Greater Bridgeport and Milford Camera Clubs. Cheer for Flagpole in this head-to-head competition in 25 categories.
In the news
- March Competition Results and Video of competition and all photos
- Video of Best Apps for Scouting, Planning and Shooting by Matthew Collen – Mar 30, 2022
- Video of Photographing the Milky Way by Darrell Harrington – Mar 10, 2022
- Upload is open for Flagpole Photographers Annual Competition & Exhibit Info. There are five categories – Open Color, Open Monochrome, Nature, Landscape and Creative.
- A few recent highlights from our Facebook group and elsewhere (all non-Facebook links)
- Stay Inspired | Robin Laurenson – 10 Creative Compositions (YouTube.com)
- How to make EPIC reflections in PHOTOSHOP (YouTube.com)
- Hidden trick to perfectly sharpen photos in Photoshop (YouTube.com)