- Free Flagpole Photographers memberships for the rest of the 2020-2021 season which ends in June 2021. This free membership allows you to enter photos in our competitions and scavenger hunts. Click here and request a free membership.
- All activities continue to be virtual. Visitors are welcome to attend all meetings.
Upcoming activities (all)
- May 13, Thursday 7:15 pm, How Would I Edit That? Interact with Mark Ashbolt, Darrell Harrington and Chane Cullens as they edit member submitted photos.
- May 14, Friday, 9 am, Annual Competition People’s Choice Voting Begins. All members start choosing their favorite photos.
- May 16, Sunday, 2 pm, Live Judging and Awards Presentation for Annual Competition. Watch 3 expert judges choose the best of the best.
- May 27, Thursday 7:15 pm, Competition with “Architecture Details” Assigned Subject & “Recreate a Famous Painting” Monthly Challenge
- June 10, Thursday 7:15 pm, Competition with “Splash” Assigned Subject. The final competition for the 2020-2021 season.
In the news
- Highlights of Portrait Photography Presentation from Julia Gerace
- Results from NECCC Spring Photo Showcase. Watch the video of all photos. Three Flagpole members placed in the “Fan Favorites”, which will be unveiled by May 5th.
- A few recent highlights from our Facebook group (all non-Facebook links)
Congratulations to our Competition with “All In The Details” Assigned Subject & “Sunrise or Sunset” Monthly Challenge – Apr 22, 2021 competition winners!
Read on the web at https://flagpolephotographers.com/posts/
To unsubscribe, reply to info@FlagpolePhotographers.com with a subject of “Remove.”