Please help us spread the word that our Know Your Camera program that was snowed out in February, is this Thursday – March 9, 7:30 PM at Newtown Senior Center.
- Mar 9, 7:30 pm – Know Your Camera program (new date)
- Mar 23, 7:15 pm – “Metal” competition
- Apr 13, 7:30 pm – Still Life by Charlie Batchelder (new date)
- Apr 22, 8:45 am – Newtown Photography Workshop – if your are attending, send email to Info@FlagpolePhotographers.com
- May 13 – Photographing the Milky Way by Darrell Harrington (new date)
2017 Annual Competition & Exhibit Timeline
- For details see https://flagpolephotographers.com/members-only/2017-annual-competition-exhibit-member-info/
- Now – We are putting together an advertising poster and need photos. Upload a photo you will be putting into the competition to possibly be used in the advertising poster.
- April 27 drop off – Thursday at 7:00, just before our April competition
- May 1 hanging – Monday 10:00-11:00 hang photos on the C.H. Booth Library walls.
- May 7 judging and reception – Sunday 11:30 (room setup), 12:30 (judging), 1:45 (food setup), 2:00 (public reception) 4:30 (cleanup)
Please invite all of your family, friends and everyone else to the 2:00-4:00 public reception.
- May 31 take down and pick up – Wednesday at 4:00, photos will be taken down. Members can either come to the library at this time to get their photos, or they may pick them up at our final competition night on June 8.
- June 8 pick up – Thursday, at our June competition night, members may pick up their photos if they haven’t already done so on the May 31st pick up.
Congratulations to our February winners
|Digital Assigned Subject “Nature”||Sandy Schill
Facing the Storm
|Digital Open Class A||Erik Landegren
Oops Our Cover is Blown
|Digital Open Class B||Marsha Vetare
Rocks on Mount Washington
|Print Assigned Subject “Nature”||Charles Batchelder
|Print Open Color||Sandy Schill
|Print Open Monochrome||Darrell Harrington
Read this email online at: flagpolephotographers.com/news/mar-2017-monthly-newsletter