- All activities continue to be virtual. Visitors are welcome to attend all meetings.
Upcoming activities (all)
- June 10, Thursday 7:15 pm, Competition with “Splash” Assigned Subject & “Street Photography” Monthly Challenge. The final competition for the 2020-2021 season.
- Includes election of next year’s club officers, annual finance report and discussion of a new non-scored comments-only competition category.
- View our monthly 2021-2022 activities and assigned subjects.
In the news
- Video of How Would I Edit That? May program by Mark, Darrell and Chane.
- Annual Competition Results and Exhibit Video.
- Flagpole Members Capture Over 20% of the Top 100 Photos in Connecticut.
- Flagpole Photographers Recreate Famous Paintings.
- New England Camera Club Council (NECCC) all day online learning program for only $30 on July 17, 2021
- “Nature Photography and the Six Principles of Art” by Richard Bernabe (South Carolina)
- “MOMENTS: quest for solace through the beauty of nature” by André Gallant, ANEC (Canada)
- “The Call of Creativity” by Freeman Patterson (Canada)
- $1000 in door prizes
Congratulations to our Competition with “Architecture Details” Assigned Subject & “Recreate a Famous Painting” Monthly Challenge – May 27, 2021 competition winners!
Read on the web at https://flagpolephotographers.com/posts/
To unsubscribe, reply to info@FlagpolePhotographers.com with a subject of “Remove.”