Flagpole Photographers will continue to hold “Virtual Online Meetings” at least through the end of December.
- October 8, Thursday at 7:15 pm, Virtual “Leveraging Your Camera’s Intelligence” Presentation by Chane Cullens.
- October 22, Thursday at 7:15 pm, Virtual Competition with “Black on Black” Assigned Subject & “Happiness” Monthly Challenge. Members can submit up to 4 photos. The categories are Assigned Subject, Open Color (A or B), Open Monochrome (A or B) and Monthly Challenge category of Happiness. Monthly Challenge photo must be taken after Sep 24, 2020.
- November 5, Thursday at 7:15 pm, Virtual “Lens” Presentation by Darrell Harrington
- Click to view all upcoming activities
In the news
- October 2 – Flagpole Photographer Darcey O’Donoghue’s Virtual Exhibit at the C.H. Booth Library!
- October 2 – Sandy Hook Photographer Sue Thompson Among Zoo Contest Winners!
- September 29 – Video Replay Video of September Competition
- September 24 – September Competition Results
- September 13 – Video Replay and Slides of Architecture Photography by Mark Ashbolt
Congratulations to our Competition with “Nature” Assigned Subject – Sep 24, 2020 competition winners!
Club Membership and Dues
Everyone may attend our meetings and watch and learn for free. Members may participate in our competitions, exhibits and have a personal gallery and profile on FlagpolePhotographers.com. New member annual dues are $35 per person or $55 for a family membership. Students are free. These rates are the same for last year’s members who would like to pay this year. Send your checks payable to Flagpole Photographers Camera Club to Doug Bilinski, 30 Fawn Road, Easton, CT 06612.