We have added two photo industry experts to our winter program calendar. Full calendar here.
All meetings continue to be virtual.
- November 5, Thursday at 7:15 pm, “Lens” presentation by Darrell Harrington.
- November 19, Thursday at 7:15 pm, Competition with “Hands” Assigned Subject & “Kitchen Close-up” Monthly Challenge. Members can submit up to 4 photos. The categories are Assigned Subject, Open Color (A or B), Open Monochrome (A or B) and Monthly Challenge category of Kitchen Close-up. Monthly Challenge photo must be taken after Oct 22, 2020.
- December 11, Friday at 7:00 pm, Holiday Party plus “Heroes” Audience Judged Competition
- Click to view all upcoming activities
In the news
- October 11 – Leveraging Your Camera’s Intelligence by Chane Cullens
- A few October highlights from our Facebook group
- Flagpole’s own John Munno’s 2021 Connecticut Landscapes Calendar is for sale
- Stuck at Home? – Ways Still Life Photography Can Keep Your Skills Sharp from Digital Photography School
- We have tested lightroom’s new color grading tool – here is what we think from DIY Photography
- The Role of Hard Work in Photography from Fstoppers