Our April competition was a great success! A record number of photos were submitted and almost 30 people joined the virtual meeting from home. We hope to see everyone in two weeks at our May virtual competition.Virtual Meetings – Stay home, stay safe and continue to enjoy photography.
- May 28, Thursday, 7:15 pm – Virtual Competition with “In The Wild” Assigned Subject.
- June 11, Thursday, 7:15 pm – Competition with “Street Photography” Assigned Subject. We will decide if this is a virtual competition after May 20.
Breaking news – next season’s schedule is on our web!
All competitions and programs chosen were from the member survey suggestions. Thank you to everyone that completed the survey.
In the news
- April 4 – “Virtual Scavenger Hunt results.” Thanks to Sandy for organizing a fun and challenging activity where we exercised our photo skills in 10 categories in the 5-hour competition.
- April 21 – “Learn how to attend our virtual meetings” helped many people prepare for our virtual meetings. If you have questions see “How to join a Flagpole Photographers virtual meeting” for tips and trips. It’s easier than you think!
- April 23 – Competition results. All photos that were entered in the competition appear on our home page. Every 10 seconds a new photo appears. The order changes every time you visit.