The Flagpole Photographers Camera Club Newtown & Beyond Exhibit’s Opening Reception is 2 to 4 pm tomorrow, Sunday, November 3, at the Newtown Municipal Center, 3 Primrose Street. 275 photos from 17 members are on display and most are for sale. Please invite your friends and family! Refreshments will be available. The Clay Dates Potters will also have their pottery exhibit in the Municipal Center’s hallway showcase and will be joining us.
Reminder: Daylight Saving Time Ends tonight. Remember to set your clocks back one hour when you go to bed!
- November 3, Sunday, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Opening reception for the 10th Annual Newtown and Beyond Exhibit
- November 1 to December 28 – Newtown and Beyond Exhibit at Newtown Municipal Center
- November 7, Thursday, 7:30 pm – Photo Judging Basics by Sandy Schill plus “Leaders & Learners” Photo Reviews. Upload a couple of photos taken during your leaders and learners session or print them and bring them with you.
- November 21, Thursday, 7:15 pm – Competition with “Odd Couples” Assigned Subject
In the news
- November 1 – “Newtown & Beyond” Exhibit is up and running
- October 11 – Photo Editing Basics by Chane Cullens photos and presentation
- October 24 – October Competition Results