Program – Ice Cream Social and Fun with Water
Visitors are welcome to attend this free event.
Learn how to have fun photographing water! We’ll explore shooting through water droplets, taking action shots of water splashing and photographing effects with fog. Bring your camera and come explore the fun of photographing with water!
Come “get your feet wet” with us!
Hands-On Activity Stations
- Photographing Falling Water Droplets
- Splash Photography
- Fog Photography
- Shooting Through Water Droplets on Glass
- 7:00 – Social time before the meeting starts with Ice Cream! We’ll have multiple flavors and toppings.
- 7:30 – Meeting starts – Welcome and announcements
- Then – Short video on water photography
- Then – Practice and improve our skills inside and just outside our meeting room
What to Bring
A camera or device to take photos with. Also, bring a tripod and a flash if you have them.